Monday, May 17, 2010

Southern Italy

My friend Dina invited Hayden and I to her mothers house for the weekend and the pictures I took does not do this beautiful area justice. Even though the weather was miserable you could tell it was still beautiful. If you want to look this town up on the map it is called Potenza. One of Dinas sisters ( well all of her family live here except one sister who is a Veterinarian in Petcholi where Dina lives) runs a Bed and Breakfast called The 5 Winds, to represent the five brothers and sisters I was told and the wind blows a lot there in the hills.
This is a picture of Bella, Italy. A town just ten minutes away from where Dinas family lives. Neat little town and her sister in law has a sister that runs a Bar/Pizzeria there. We of course stopped for a Cafe' while we were there and my Hayden had a Gellato.
Hayden, Dina and I hiked around the town of Bella and this was a view from the castle at the top of the hill. Yes I hiked the hill but it took a minute. Plus it was harder going down then coming up.
Hayden and Dina on the wide streets of Bella!!!

0 comments: