Saturday, August 28, 2010

Last but not least, Vegas and Montana???!!!

As I drove back to Idaho I stopped in Montana to see my old friend Adrienne "Andi" whom I have been friends with since 5th grade, living in the same little lakefront neighborhood and watching naughty movies at her house cause my mom wouldn't let me watch "Dirty Dancing".

I was great to catch up and I wish her lots of love and luck on her new adventure and path in life!
Now while i was in Vegas (YES WITHOUT HAYDEN) I got to spend a couple of days with some of my lifelong Military wife friends. Paula and Sonia! Both of their husbands were at one time in the same career field as Steve and that is how we found each other and have just stayed connected.
Look we even got to see Bret Michaels and that Guy from KISS???
Sonia and Paula comparing Ball size. These were actual necklaces they were selling on Freemont street! Had loads of fun girls, lets be sure to do it again. Love you both as always!

0 comments: