Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Festival

So here is my personal favorite MARIO! Dont ya just want to pinch those cheeks!

We had a Fall Festival here on Post friday afternoon after school. Adults and kids dressed up. We, as in the Northrups like to theme it up as a family. So this year Steve was Luigi, Hayden was Mario, I was Princess Peach and Max (my malte-poo) was Yoshi, the dragon from Video game Mario Brothers.

These are the fellow co-workers that dressed up. Cause of course we get to work this event.
There is Jeff "The WONDER Boy"(he hates wonder bread) Megan the Pirate, Monica Witch #1, Vicki Witch #2, Sahar Which #3, and me Princess Peach with Yoshi.
FAMILY PICTURE. We are already trying to think of what we want to do next year so if any you have any great Ideas that dont involve me sewing send them my way!!! Miss you all. HAPPY FALL!

2 comments:

jessica said...

O MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT! what a good looking family :D

Candace said...

Completely fabulous! Did you sew the costumes? Very original. Love you - miss you!