Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NUMBER 2 Accident (Not my fault)

Soooo on January 21st after having a nice visit with my girlfriends Agnes and Monica I was about 1 minute away from home veering around a corner to the right when all the sudden there was a little car imbedded in my bumper. The lady hit me so hard that after impact with me and my hitch on the back of my truck RIPPED her front end clean off, she proceeded to hit two more people. I have the license plate from her car attached to my wall in my office.




Fortunately no one was seriously injured. But as you can see after she hit the other two people she then hit a cement pole and bounced back and re-hit one of the card she smacked into. Still trying to stay positive about living here, but my poor truck has about had it and I told Steve if I get into another accident I am going to have a nervous break down.
As I have stated to many people that I talk to back home...If you come to visit, just close your eyes when we drive cause seems to me that Italians are not in a hurry for anything until they get into their CAR!!!

0 comments: