Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Milan Trip


I forgot that I had not posted pictures from my FABULOUS trip to Milan on January 10th. I went with my Paris buddies Janet and Amy and my new friend from work Monica Falcon. The picture in front of the fountain is Monica and I.

In front of the beautiful Church in the city center(Duomo) is Monica, Janet and I.

We had a really nice dinner and my pasta was in the shape of hearts, and again this is Janet, Monica and Amy.
I also wanted you to see that when we walked thru the really expensive shop district (stores like Prada, Guci, Tiffanys, Juicy Couture, ect...) there were these tree planter boxes, Fiats to be exact. Can you see the tree?
We also went shopping in a less expensive district and I thought this display was quite amusing at the Tommy Hillfiger store. Anyway I had a really fun girls weekend.
I was also able to go and see "The Last Supper" painting. Although I was not able to take pictures inside the experience of being able to see it and just be there was truly amazing. Also knowing some of the history behind the painting and what it has been thru makes me truly grateful that I can see it in person and not just on the internet or in books.
CIAO!

2 comments:

Frukie said...

How fun! I never got to see the Last Supper when I was there. Looks like you had a great time! Wish I could come visit right now!

Candace said...

Oh, I'm so jealous - all your pictures are amazing. Give me a call so we can chat. Miss you tons!