Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Family

Hayden and I went back for a Visit to family in the States. We flew into Washington State and stayed with my sister in Lacey and visited my cousin Randy/ big brother in Kent and went to Seattle Pikes market and had a great visit before we headed over to Idaho to see Grandma Sue and the Aunts!
Here are my most FAVORITE 3 OLD Ladies in the world. Aunt Linda in the pink, Auntie M in the red and my mama. I miss them terribly!
Heres Hayden with his cousins, Kale and Joel. Kale is Randys girl and Joel is my sisters oldest child and goofy just like his Daddy, but a sweet soul like his mom.
My sister will probably kill me for putting this picture up, but its the only one I have from this trip of the three of us (Meg , Me and my Mom) thanks to my budding photographer niece, Ella! Hayden and I had a wonderful visit and I am already planning my trip for next year! More to come on the trip back to the States...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! Though I don't comment much I do peek in on you. Glad you had a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Damn straight I'm gonna kill you! How the hell is that heffer sitting next to you and what the hell is wrong with her FACE?